Today is the day, the day of wonder and joy and complete nerdiness! C2E2 has arrived and we are ready to take it by storm. Comic con is a beast to behold and for the sake of the attendee its best to arrive with an arsenal of necessary essentials. Of course these are my recommendations, but this will be my fourth year attending so I have learned a thing or two.
- delicious dinner
- good nights rest
- all the masks
- favorite tv show
- pack your bag
- put every pin ever on your lanyard
- hand sanitizer
- facial mist
- hand lotion
- pepto/ advil
- external battery (charged)
- show pass/ badge
While many people will be cosplaying I will not, but thats not to say I won't be taking care of my skin! I did a couple detox masks the night before and plan on supplementing with hydration all weekend long. After a weekend of heavy makeup. excitement sweats and greasy food a good skin clearing mask will do everyone a favor.
- download all the pictures
- all the masks pt. 2
- assess wallet damages
- revel in newly purchased items
One mask I can strongly recommend is the Dr. Jart Clear Skin Lover Rubber Mask for a post show cleans. This dude can be left on for up to 40 minutes and is super weird.
- easy enough to apply, although it is 2 steps
- ampule serum is cool and refreshing on the skin nothing too invigorating
- I left it on for 30 minutes
- the remaining serum does feel sticky on the skin
- I used a little Tatcha silk cream over remaining serum
- everything was absorbed after about an hour
- skin was soft and smoother
- definitely helped diminish the size and redness of some monster blemishes and areas of texture
Finally remember to have fun at the con, everyone here is just as excited as you. Be sure to stay hydrated and eat those snacks!